With the revival of the beer can well underway in the UK, we would like to share with you some interesting facts and possible advantages of putting beer into a can;
- Canned beer tastes great! In blind taste tests, cans actually have a slight edge over bottles.
- Cans are more compact and weigh 67% less than bottles.
- Lower shipping costs allow you to expand your brand into new markets. Cans are cool in multiple ways.
- Cans offer more space for product promotion and company branding.
- Glass, even dark glass, allows light to permeate your creation. thus;
- Oxidative rancidity turns fresh beer into stale beer.
- Cans crush, weigh little and can be carried away easily, reducing litter.
- Cans can be and are recycled at higher rates than bottles.
- The most abundant metal on earth, is 100% recyclable and retains its properties indefinitely.
- 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in use today.
We are specialist suppliers of manual, semi and fully automated canning lines that range from 500 to 4800 cans per hour. All built to the highest specification and patented technology to suit any budget.
Call us today on 0113 2870081 for more information.